Pengaruh Biaya Produksi dan Harga Jual Terhadap Pendapatan Pada UMKM Kolam Pancing Bado Tanjung Morawa

Nurul Nasiyra, Vidya Fathimah

Abstract


This study aims to determine whether there is an effect of Cost Of Productions and Selling Prices on  Income at Bado Fishing Pond In Tanjung Morawa for the 2017-2020 period. The results showed that the coefficient of determination test (R2) obtained a result of 0.958 or 95.8% indicating that the variables of cost of produstions and selling price were able to explain the variations that occur in the income at Bado Fishing Pond, while the remaining 4.2% is explained by other variables not examined. The results of the partial study of cost of productions have positive and significant effect on the income, meanwhile selling price have negative effect significant on the income at Bado Fishing Pond. Meanwhile, the results of simultaneous testing of cost of productions and selling price together have a significant and significant effect on the income at Bado Fishing Pond in Tanjung Morawa.

Keywords


Cost Of Productions; Selling Price; Income

Full Text:

PDF

References


Andilan, J., Engka, D. S. ., & Sumual, J. I. (2021). Pengaruh Biaya Produksi, Luas Lahan, Harga Jual Terhadap Pendapatan Petani Kelapa (KOPRA) Di Kecamatan Talawaan. Jurnal Berkala Ilmiah Efisiensi, 21(06), 102–111.

Felicia, & Gultom, R. (2018). Pengaruh Biaya Produksi, Biaya Kualitas dan Biaya Promosi Terhadap Laba Bersih Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek. Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen METHONOMIX, 1(1), 1–12.

Gonibala, N. (2019). Analisis Pengaruh Modal Dan Biaya Produksi Terhadap Pendapatan Umkm Di Kota Kotamobagu. Jurnal Berkala Ilmiah Efisiensi, 19(01), 56–67.

Gustiana, C., & Irwanto, I. (2017). Pengaruh Biaya Produksi, Pengalaman, Dan Keterampilan Terhadap Pendapatan Usahatani Kakao (Theobroma Cacao) Di Kecamatan Karang Baru Kabupaten Aceh Tamiang. Jurnal Penelitian Agrisamudra, 4(2), 67–76. https://doi.org/10.33059/jpas.v4i2.286

Hanisah, H., Gustiana, C., & Nizar, S. (2018). Pengaruh Biaya Produksi Terhadap Penetapan Harga Jual Kopi Bubuk Pada Ud. Usaha Jadi Di Desa Gampong Jawa Kecamatan Idi Rayeuk. Jurnal Penelitian Agrisamudra, 5(2), 38–46. https://doi.org/10.33059/jpas.v5i2.866

Moniung, J. T. M., Tinangon, J. J., & Kalalo, M. Y. B. (2020). Penentuan Harga Pokok Produk Dan Penerapan Cost Plus Pricing Method Dalam Penentuan Harga Jual Pada Rumah Makan Ikan Bakar Dabu-Dabu Lemong. Jurnal Riset Akuntansi, 15(1), 14–20.

Puspitasari, A., Pudjowati, J., & Fattah, A. (2021). Pengaruh Harga Jual, Pasar, Bahan Baku, dan Modal Usaha terhadap Pendapatan Home Industry Telur Asin di Desa Kebonsari Kecamatan Candi Sidoarjo. Bharanomics, 2(1), 22–32. https://doi.org/10.46821/bharanomics.v2i1.188

Saragih, R., Teguh, M., & Harunurrasyid, H. (2019). Pengaruh biaya produksi terhadap keuntungan industri Roti dan Kue di Kota Palembang. Jurnal Ekonomi Pembangunan, 16(1), 27–33. https://doi.org/10.29259/jep.v16i1.8875

Sari, Y. (2018). Analisis Penentuan Harga Jual Dengan Metode Cost Plus Pricing Dan Pengaruhnya Terhadap Laba Yang Dihasilkan Pada Ud Maju. JURNAL AKUNTANSI DAN BISNIS : Jurnal Program Studi Akuntansi, 4(1). https://doi.org/10.31289/jab.v4i1.1549

Sondakh, E., Kaunang, R., & Pangemanan, P. A. (2016). Faktor-faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Pendapatan Pedagang Beras Dalam Menghadapi Fluktuasi Harga Di Kota Manado. ASE, 12(1A), 103–120.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2022 CIVITAS: Jurnal Studi Manajemen

Secertariat Office:
LPPM Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Manajemen Sukma
Mail  : Jl. Sakti Lubis, Medan Kota, Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara 20219
Telp  : 061-7883991

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.